JOIN US AS OUR PARTNERSHIPS & PHILANTHROPY COORDINATOR
At The Last Great Hunt we’re looking for a new member of our amazing ‘never-say-never’ team. We’re hunting for a brilliant fundraising strategist, communicator and multi-tasker to help us increase our reach locally, nationally and internationally, and help us to secure our future in the WA and Australian theatre sector.
For us: If you can write great copy, have experience with grant writing, fundraising and/or professional communications, we want to hear from you!
For you: If you want to join a young, dynamic theatre company where you can explore your own creativity, influence our future and have the freedom and flexibility to try new things, this could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to write effective copy for multiple audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective professional relationships.
- Demonstrated experience in philanthropy, sponsorship, grant writing, marketing, communications, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Highly developed organisational skills and demonstrated ability to set priorities and to meet deadlines.
- Have drive and commitment that will enable you to promote the company’s creative ambitions with all stakeholders.
- Access to a well-established, active network of media, corporate and philanthropic bodies.
- Have a solid understanding of the performing arts sector in WA and nationally.
- Demonstrated experience in grant and submission writing.
- Experience in event planning and management.
- Experience meeting fundraising targets and working with budgets.
HOW TO APPLY
Your application should include a cover letter addressing the Selection Criteria no more than two A4 pages and a current resume.
Please email your application by 5pm on Monday, 27 March 2017 with ‘Application for Partnerships & Philanthropy Coordinator' in the subject line to The Last Great Hunt’s General Manager, Siân Roberts – email@example.com.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES:
Please contact General Manager, Siân Roberts on 0420 558 702.